Monday, August 23, 2010

Everybody Loves Hugo - The Post LOST Watch

I do love me some Hurley! How will this episode be more meaningful now that we know the outcome?

The big news of the week, of course, is the season 6 (and full series set) DVDs dropping tomorrow!

Also, the LOST "Profiles in History" auction was this weekend. Big ticket items include the Pilot script, signed by JJ and Damon ($15,000), Hurley's Camaro ($20,000), a DHARMA van ($45,000) and Faraday's journal ($27,500). You can see all the items and their winning bids here: http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/22199 and http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/22212/page1.

4 comments:

Hammer said...

I received an email from Lost University inviting me to the "Master's Program". I haven't checked it out yet though.

PJSander said...

I got that too, Hammer. I expect it is to generate interest in the DVD drop. It looks like Blu Ray is still a requirement. If you find out anything interesting, please share!

: ) P

PJSander said...

I got disk 5 from the Season 6 DVDs through Netflix. There were some cool extras, though honestly, not nearly enough. The clip of Ben in the DHARMA pallet preparation scene that we saw online is much longer on the DVD.

Has anyone else seen the extras from that, or any of the other DVDs?

: ) P

Hammer said...

I am waiting for my anniversary present DVDs to arrive from amazon....so no, haven't seen anything yet.