Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Moment of Silence

It was on this day, six years ago, that Oceanic Flight 815 broke up in mid air and crashed, leaving the passengers (who did not perish) in perpetual peril. That same day, a collection of strangers witnessed the beginning of what would become the most compelling and well written show on television. Over the following six years (and 120+ hours of television brilliance), those strangers became friends; friends who discussed character development, celebrated character's triumphs, delighted in plot twists, and debated a variety of theories, from the plausible to the outrageous.

On this day in 2004, we all got LOST.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

If this were facebook, I would "like" this! :)

PJSander said...

Now see, Lins? This is why we are friends. I didn't even THINK to post it on Facebook. Now I will!

: ) P

Lindsay said...

And I "like" it there too now!!

Hammer said...

In my best Edith Bunker voice, singing..."Those were the days.."

Still got me fingers crossed for The Event.

flgrl said...

Oh PJ! I just read this and got all misty. Super like!