Monday, November 22, 2010

LOSTie Alert!

How did I miss this? Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn are to star TOGETHER in a JJ Abrams pilot! This was announced on September 22nd (note the irony). How did I not find out about this until today? The show is currently called "Odd Jobs" and it is rumored that Emerson and O'Quinn will portray former undercover operatives.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/09/nbc-lands-j-j-abrams-project-with-michael-emerson-and-terry-oquinn

Jorge Garcia, who will appear in "How I Met Your Mother" tonight, has also landed a starring role in a JJ Abrams production, "Alcatraz" set, oddly enough, NOT in Alcatraz.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/lost-co-star-jorge-garcia-cast-in-j-j-abrams-fox-drama-pilot-alcatraz

Daniel Dae Kim - Hawaii 50

Jorge Garcia - Alcatraz

Terry O'Quinn - Odd Jobs

Michael Emerson - Odd Jobs

Elizabeth Mitchell - has a movie in the works Answers to Nothing, which looks promising.

Dominic Monaghan - has two movies in post production: Soldiers of Fortune and The Day.

Evangeline Lilly - a movie is in the production: Real Steel with another LOSTie, Kevin Durand. Looks like a real winner (since you can't hear the sarcasm in my font, I refer you to this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433035)

Naveen Andrews - movie Hullo with no release date.

Josh Holloway - has a role in Mission Impossible 4 to be released in December 2011.

Henry Ian Cusick - nothing since two episodes of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (which coincidentally aired on September 22)

Matthew Fox and Emilie de Ravin - the LOST siblings don't have anything in the works (according to IMDB)

7 comments:

Hammer said...

I'll be curious to see Emerson's and O'Quinn's chemistry can remain as they play different characters than on LOST.

PJSander said...

Me too, Hammer. Honestly, part of me worries that it can't possibly be as good. I guess if there are other characters for them to play off or their characters aren't together all the time, it can possibly EASE into that same kind of chemistry.

I don't know where I got the impression, but I definitely have it that O'Quinn is... difficult. Maybe I am wrong. I feel as if Emerson is very easy going - maybe because he and Jorge Garcia are good friends, and I feel like you can't get any more laid back than Garcia!

: ) P

Hammer said...

Guess we will see, eh?

Anyhoo I thought I saw Cindy Watros on House.

Shelley said...

I've heard Terry O'Quinn is awesome and laid back. Emerson said somewhere that he (Terry) plays guitar in between takes. I also liked Terry on the bonus feature that showed him learning how to throw knives.
I look forward to the show, but it will be hard to top their LOST roles.
Hello by the way! Hope everyone had a good holiday...I'm STILL full (yet eating!)!!!

Hammer said...

Hello Shelley.

PJSander said...

(hears an echo)

Hello Shelley!

Anonymous said...

(echo not heard here. sound like)

Hello... Newman...

- Tarzan