Thursday, December 9, 2010

LOST Stars in Random Roles

I've seen several former LOSTies appearing as guest stars in other programs. I try not to have expectations, because it eases up on the potential disappointment. Last night, I saw Henry Ian Cusick on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and despite having NO expectations, I was a bit disappointed.

Thankfully, it was not in the acting; Ian performed brilliantly. The storyline was frighteningly predictable (as many L&O episodes can be) and I figured the plot twist within the first five minutes after the credits. Additionally, I would have liked a bit of a LOST shoutout (as Jorge Garcia's character did during his appearance in "How I Met Your Mother" recently). I guess not all television writers understand the LOST fan's zeal.

2 comments:

flgrl said...

Don't really have anything to contribute, but I popped in and wanted to say hi so you'd know that we're still out here. Thanks for the info on the actors. I watched Jorge on HIMYM and it was cute, but I have a feeling that he'll be playing that role for the rest of his career. Better luck to the rest of them!

PJSander said...

You may be right, flgrl, but I have hope that since JJA is producing, he will give Jorge something new to do. Regardless, he's a paid actor, so I imagine he'll be happy! LOL

: ) P