Monday, December 13, 2010

LOST Connections

I know that posts would get pretty boring and repetitive if I listed every old episode of a television show where I saw a LOSTie as a guest star, but I think this one is worth mentioning.

This weekend, I happened to catch Frequency on television. This Dennis Quaid / Jim Caviezel sci-fi movie came out in 2000, and although I didn't start at the beginning, I found it enjoyable. At any rate, the lovely Elizabeth Mitchell co-starred (as a dark-haired nurse / wife of Dennis Quaid's character). For those who haven't seen it, and might care to, I won't spoil the plot, but let's just say Elizabeth's character has scenes with a character called... Jack Shepard!

3 comments:

flgrl said...

Whoa! Is that true?! How freaky!

PJSander said...

All true!

Here's another LOST connection:

I was watching Hawaii Five-0 which stars Daniel Dae Kim. In it, there is a victim, played by Peyton List, who also portrayed Nicole, the nanny for the Benford family in Flash-Forward, which starred Sonya Walger (Penny from LOST).

Here is another twist, Peyton's character's mother-in-law on H5-0 was played by Sheila Kelley, who was Zoe (Penny's father, Charles Widmore's chief submarine scientist, whom fans dubbed "Tina Fey").

: ) P

flgrl said...

Apparently Elizabeth Mitchell is also in the last two Santa Clause movies. That's what I learned during Christmas vacation! :)