Monday, June 23, 2008

25 Days Out
If we were on the island...

We are now on day 25 of our exile from regular episodes of LOST. If we were really on the island, here is what would have happened in the last ten days:

Claire is BACK! She just wandered out of the jungle, disoriented, but safe. She doesn't remember anything since the crash, so we have no idea what happened to her or where she was. Sawyer, Locke, Jack, Sayid and Kate caught Ethan, but not until after he killed Scott (or was it Steve?). They intended to bring him back and interrogate him, but Charlie found a gun and shot him instead.

Michael started building a raft with found items from the wreckage and bamboo and vines. It looked pretty good, until somebody torched it. Everyone thought it was Jin, since he and Michael have had a very contentious relationship. But then we were all shocked when Sun cried out for the fighting to stop, in ENGLISH! Even Jin was surprised. Then Locke came and said something important: "Why would any one of us block an attempt to get home? We're so intent on pointing the finger at one another that we're ignoring the simple undeniable truth that the problem isn't here, it's there. They've attacked us, sabotaged us, abducted us, murdered us. Maybe it's time we stop blaming us and start worrying about them. We're not the only people on this island and we all know it."

We've all been pretty good at forgetting about what's out there. Monsters, polar bears, the French Woman, other people. Oh, and there is a boar which Sawyer swears is out to get him. He and Kate tracked the boar, but Sawyer didn't kill it. I think there's a big ole softie under that gruff exterior.

: ) P

(Note: This timeline does not completely match the one found on LOSTpedia, but reflects the bulk of the information found in the episodes which seem to take place during this time period.)

20 comments:

CAG said...

Wow ... I've never been "first" for Anything before *sniff*

PJSander said...

LOL, CAG and congratulations!

Gees, what on EARTH will you aspire to next?

: ) P

Hammer said...

DocH said...

I signed-up for the comic-con trip in San Diego (late July) via 'Lostscape'. Who wants to go if I get the prize? Hammer - you up for a "get the heck out of Motor City" trip, if I get it? I know the place well, and none of the kinder care to visit (comic-con).
June 19, 2008 6:25 PM
+++++++++++++++++++
Are you kidding me doc? I'd pee on myself (seriously, but I would clean up before I went) if you invited me!!

You alright with me wearing a Spiderman get up? Funny story....whilst coach last week, we had a break between games and all most of the parents were behind the back stop. I ran out from the dug out jumped about 5 feet up the back stop, grabbing on to about a 25 degree angle with my hand and cleates....took one hand and did a Spiderman web shot at the parents. I got applause for being able to stick to backstop and pulling off a Spiderman move all at once. :)

lost4ever said...

I remember the last time I watched Season 1, I noticed that later in the season, the term "others" was often used in referring to other losties. Like the scene in Episode 15 HOMECOMING ( wierd I just watch the episode HOMECOMING from Heroes )
CHARLIE: What do we do? We go out and we bloody kill him!

LOCKE: Calm down, Charlie. We don't want the others to get upset and. . .

CHARLIE: Forget the others. He's out there right now, Locke.

PJSander said...

Sawyer's nickname in Episode 18 (Numbers)

Short Round (Walt)

: ) P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hammer said...

If I cut the feet off, will that make them "technically NOT" jammies anymore?
(_._) = Hammer. :)

PJSander said...

BTW everyone, during this "down" time (and let's face it, we are all a bit DOWN now that LOST is off the air for six months), we can all relax about the "rules" and talk about things that are only remotely related to LOST. After all, LOST is what brought us all together, right? *g*

DocH, will you be sure to report in to us about Comic-Con while you are there? I am so excited to "know" someone who is going!

: ) P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJSander said...

I totally mis-read it, DocH. I thought you said you WERE going, so if you WON the trip, you would offer it up to someone else! Aw SHUCKS!

: ) P

PJSander said...

Sawyer’s nicknames in Episode 19 Deus Ex Machina

Doc (to Jack)

: ) P

PJSander said...

Sawyer’s nicknames in Episode 20 Do No Harm

Mamacita (to Claire)
Kato (about Jin)

: ) P

lost4ever said...

Your skipping a month PJ, I think it's 7 months until Season 5. January 29, I think.

Sounds like you are almost up to season 2. IMO, the weakest of the 4 seasons, as a whole. I remember for like the first 4 or 5 episodes they kept replaying scenes over.

PJSander said...

L4E - I think we're both right. ABC hasn't officially announced WHEN in January they will be airing the first episode of Season 5 (actually, I think they did and then changed their minds). I am hopeful that they will do it EARLIER in the month than what you listed.

We have July, August, September, October, November and December until the end of the year. That's six months. If they truly don't air until the END of January, then we can count January and we're up to seven months left (and eight months without a new episode).

So, while you are probably right, I HOPE that I am! LOL

: ) P

lost4ever said...

I hope you are right too.:)

Im at the beach all week with a crappy connection, but decent weather.

Hammer said...

PJSander said...
BTW everyone, during this "down" time (and let's face it, we are all a bit DOWN now that LOST is off the air for six months), we can all relax about the "rules" and talk about things that are only remotely related to LOST. After all, LOST is what brought us all together, right? *g*

: ) P

June 25, 2008 4:49 PM
++++++++++++
Cool, 'cuz I been doin' it anyway. :)

It's our busiest weekend of the year with the event planning (grad parties and weddings). Add a tourney for the daughter and only have a few mins. to see what ya'll have been talkin' 'bout.

Anonymous said...

We are doing a "While you were out" remake of my daughters (circus dork) room this weekiend while she and my son are in Hawaii with their Grandfather. They are out on Kawaii for 10 days. Today they will hike one of the trails near Ke beach. I wonder if it is one used in Loat?
I don't think Ben F. Cavier has found the little island yet. He posted another insult on the big island.

Aloha till next time.

I have trouble with my password so will post as anonymous.

Circus Mom

Hammer said...

Circus Mom - You're probabally not taking suggestions, and guessing the that decor. w/clowns would be tacky :), but may I suggest Pistons logos and Spiderman Fatheads? JK.

Anonymous said...

Circus Dork must be a fan of Frank's "I saw a Cow" as she collects cows and says they are awsome. Actually she collects just about everything, including colors. The room is 1 wall red, 1 wall purple, 1 wall orange, 1 wall pink and a aqua celing. Natural finish furniture and two tons of throw pillows and stuffed animals including polar bears and "time traveling bunnies."

Circus Mom

Hammer said...

Well she'd get a kick out of where I live now in (F)Armada, MI. Plenty o' cows 'round these parts.

Farming area reading test:

Read the script below.

Farmer: "Mr cows."
Circus Dork: "Mr not cows"
Farmer: "Osmr."
Circus Dork: "Lib. Mr cows."



:)